Managing Affiliates and campaigns
An exciting and rare opportunity to join an egaming start up as Affiliate Manager/Media Buyer for the German market in the heart of Frankfurt/Germany.
The company has a mix of products in egaming and social, free-to-play gaming. Currently, the company is working on a bespoke free-to-play casino platform and aim to deliver an industry leading product in 2020.
This role would suit an experienced affiliate manager and/or media buyer with the vision to embrace the start-up culture for an exciting new egaming company.
- To manage affiliate programmes for multiple egaming products.
- Develop an overall affiliate strategy to achieve growth in affiliate sign ups, retention and reactivation of the existing affiliate database.
- Generate new affiliate leads and devise campaigns to attract new affiliates.
- Undertake media buying campaigns and manage a media buying budget according to KPIs and CPA goals.
- Measure the results of campaigns, provide reports and integrate key learnings.
- Attend key affiliate conferences as either delegate or exhibitor.
- Manage and coordinate campaigns with close cross-department cooperation.
- You have a degree in marketing, information technology, business or similar education or experience.
- You have significant experience in the field of marketing, affiliate management, media buying, data analysis, business intelligence, negotiation.
- You have solid knowledge of tracking technology and can set-up affiliate links and tracking across multiple platforms.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- You have a good understanding of web analytics.
- You are experienced with Social Media advertising and ideally with an interest in the gaming industry and specifically Casino and Slots gaming.
- You are willing to learn to use complex data mining and marketing automation tools.
- You are proficient in written and verbal English and business English.
- Must be native German speaker with German writing skills for marketing campaigns.
- A great salary based on your experience and profile.
- A bonus structure to make sure you get great rewards for your marketing success.
- Potential relocation budget for move to Frankfurt.
- The chance to work with leading industry professionals and gain significant knowledge of a fast moving, highly profitable business.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter (German or English) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference “Affiliate Manager”