An exciting and rare opportunity to join an egaming start up as CRM Manager for the German market in Frankfurt/Germany.
The company has a mix of products in egaming and social, free-to-play gaming. Currently, the company is working on a bespoke free-to-play casino platform and aim to deliver an industry leading product in 2020.
This role would suit an experienced CRM manager with the vision to embrace the start-up culture for an exciting new egaming company.
- To plan, prepare, execute and analyse CRM campaigns via email, SMS, Social Media advertising and push notifications.
- Analyse the player database to find relevant segments for reactivation and retention CRM campaigns.
- To manage email and other creative media production, run A/B split testing and constantly optimising new campaigns based on previous results.
- Measure the results of campaigns, provide reports and integrate key learnings.
- To develop and automatize the cross-channel user journey.
- Manage and coordinate campaigns with close cross-department cooperation.
- You have a degree in marketing, information technology, business or similar education or experience.
- You have significant experience in the field of email marketing, data analysis, business intelligence or similar.
- You have solid knowledge of email encoding using HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of common CRM tools (Optimove, Customer.io, Selligent, others) an advantage.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- You have a good understanding of web analytics and traffic tracking.
- You are experienced with Social Media advertising and ideally with an interest in the gaming industry and specifically Casino and Slots gaming.
- You are willing to learn to use complex data mining and marketing automation tools.
- You are proficient in written and verbal English and business English.
- Must be native German speaker with German writing skills for marketing campaigns.
- A great salary based on your experience and profile.
- A bonus structure to make sure you get great rewards for your success.
- Potential relocation budget for move to Frankfurt.
- The chance to work with leading industry professionals and gain significant knowledge of a fast moving, highly profitable business.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter (German or English) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference “CRM Manager”